Growing Better Together
Fane Valley is now one of Ireland's most progressive agri-food businesses, with interests in red meats, feed compounding, porridge oats and breakfast cereals, agricultural supplies, and renewable energy, operative across Europe. Our commitment to developing our work force is paramount in meeting our objective of delivering quality products with top class service at competitive prices.
Fane Valley has a diverse culture reflecting the diversity not only in the business functions but also in our locations. As a company we embrace change and continuously strive to be the best in whatever sector we enter.
Reference: Ref: WS/PC/01/18
Closing Date: 19th January 2018
White’s has been milling oats in Tandragee, Co Armagh for 175 years. Part of the Fane Valley Group of companies, we supply a wide range of oat and porridge products to retail and food service customers throughout Ireland, the UK and in key export markets. At White’s we believe in quality in every part of our business, from the oats our dedicated growers produce to the standards we set ourselves and in the people who join our team.
Build yourself a great career within the fast growing health industry.
- Previous production experience in a food manufacturing environment;
- Experience of computer operated machinery;
- Good standard of education which includes English and Maths GCSE or equivalent;
- Experience of using Microsoft Office packages;
- Excellent administration skills;
- Organised and pro-active with good planning skills;
- Have excellent communication skills.
Preference will be given to candidates with:
- Lean manufacturing experience;
- A Forklift licence;
- Food related qualification e.g. HACCP and Food Hygiene;
- Retail line experience;
- Basic mechanical knowledge/experience.
Applicants must be self- motivated and have the ability to work effectively as part of a team within a busy manufacturing environment. The normal working hours operate on a 12 hour rotating shift basis, which includes weekends.
To request an application form please contact the HR Department at Fane Valley. Email: email@example.com, Tel: (028) 92 610480 or download an application form at www.fanevalley.com/careers.