Established in 1903 Fane Valley still remains a Co-operative Society Ltd. Today over 100 years later the core values of the co-operative still remain strong.
- Minimum investment is £750 – maximum £10,000 (£1 = 1 share);
- Must be trading with the Society for a minimum of three months – eligible trades include trade with Fane Valley Feeds or any outlet of Fane Valley Stores;
- Must be occupiers of land used for agricultural or horticultural purposes.
Benefits of becoming a shareholder
- Annual dividend paid on all purchases from Fane Valley Feeds and Fane Valley Stores.
- Annual interest paid on share capital.
If you would like to purchase shares please contact Ruth Bramall on 028 3752 0215